Information according to §§ 13, 14 GDPR
I. Name and address of the responsible person
The responsible person within the meaning of the General Data Protection Regulation and other national data protection laws of the member states as well as other data protection regulations is the:
Aktionskreis gegen Produkt- und Markenpiraterie e.V. (APM)
Tel.: 030/ 206 790 – 71
II. Processing of personal data and type and purpose of use
We process personal data that is provided by you, for example, at events in the form of business cards, by telephone, by email or in any other way. In addition, we also process personal data from publicly available sources (e.g. the Internet, business directories) as well as, for example, contact data that we receive from other business contacts.
The purposes of the processing of this data result from the statutory tasks of our association, in particular the information, consultation, support and representation of interests in the fight against product piracy, the promotion of cooperation and the exchange of experience between economic operators as well as the realization of events. If you are a journalist, we store and process your data for APM’s press work (esp. sending press releases).
We store this data for the duration of the existing communication or information interest. Data that is no longer required or obsolete will be deleted unless legal retention periods do require us to store the information for an extended period of time.
The legal basis for the processing of the data is, in the case of consent, Art. 6 para. 1 lit. a GDPR.
If a contact initiated by them aims at the conclusion of a contract (e.g. membership in APM), the legal basis for the processing of the data is Art. 6 para. 1 lit. b GDPR.
For the rest, the legal basis for the processing of the data is Art. 6 para. 1 lit. f GDPR. The necessary legitimate interest in processing the data lies in the above-mentioned purpose of fulfilling our statutory tasks and, if applicable, press relations.
You can object to the storage and processing of your personal data at any time. The objection can be declared informally by e-mail to email@example.com. All personal data stored in the course of contacting us will be deleted in this case, unless there are legal retention periods.
III. Recipients or categories of recipients of the personal data
Our service providers for the technical support of our server and the website generally have access to the data.
IV. Rights of the data subject
If your personal data is processed by us, you have the following rights under the EU General Data Protection Regulation (GDPR):
- You have the right to information about the data stored about you (Art. 15 GDPRO).
- If incorrect personal data has been processed, you have a right to rectification (Art. 16 GDPR).
- If the legal requirements are met, you can request the deletion or restriction of the processing of your data as well as object to the processing (Art. 17, 18 and 21 GDPR).
- You have a right to data portability (Art. 20 GDPR).
- Without prejudice to any other administrative or judicial remedy, you shall have the right to appeal to the courts in accordance with Article 77 of the GDPR, you have the right to lodge a complaint with a supervisory authority, in particular in the Member State of your place of residence, place of work or place of the alleged infringement, if you consider that the processing of personal data relating to you infringes the GDPR.